Music and other audio files (in WMA/M4P/M4B/M4A/AA/AAX format) purchased or subscribed from Amazon Instant Video, Nokia Music Store, iTunes, Audible, etc. are mostly protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM). To copy, share, play them without any restrictions, you need to use DRM music converter software to free them from the DRM protection. Adoreshare M4V Converter Genius is an outstanding example. Here I will introduce this protected music converter and DRM remover in details.
1. What Can M4V Converter Genius Do? - More Powerful than You Imagined
Think that M4V Converter Genius is only capable of removing DRM from iTunes movies and converting .m4v files? You are totally wrong. This DRM converter is a genuine "genius" - much more powerful than you imagined! Below are testimonials:
- It is able to remove DRM from any audio files, like: WMA files purchased from Amazon Instant Video, Nokia Music Store, Zune Marketplace, Rhapsody; M4P/M4B/M4A files from iTunes and AA/AAX audiobooks from Audible.
- Support to convert DRM protected music from .m4p/.m4b/.m4a/.wma/.aa/.aax to MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV and any other popular audio formats for play anywhere.
- Except audio files mentioned above, M4V Converter Genius can also bypass digital restriction for Windows Media files, M4V/ASF videos from iTunes, Windows Media Center, BBC iPlayer and so on.
- "Device", "Web share" choices are provided to convert files to any devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry) or Web services (YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, ect.) compatible formats.
- This software allows you to crop files so that you can keep the part you want.
- Customized settings are available for changing codes, size, bit rate, etc.
- You are allowed to merge multiple files into one.
2. How to Convert DRM Music Files with M4V Converter Genius? - Easier than You Thought
As I have said, Adoreshare M4V Converter Genius supports to convert all kinds of DRM protected media, like music, videos, movies, episodes, e-book. Here I only introduce the steps to convert DRM protected music to mp3.
At first, you have to install this DRM audio convert on your computer.
- Step 1. Drag your DRM music files into the software. Multiple files can be dragged simultaneously.
- Step 2. Select the format (in "Audio") that you want to convert the protected music to.
- Step 3. Click "Convert" to transfer DRM music files to your wanted format.
Have a clear idea about this DRM audio converter? Actions speak louder than words! Just have a try.